Covid-19 Safety measures
We look forward to welcoming you back to our restaurants. In order to protect the health and well-being of all our guests and our team, we have made some changes to the way we operate.
Here you can see some of the measures we have put in place and what we ask from both our guests and our teams - our priority is when you visit us we are able to keep everyone safe.
As per the current government guidelines, our restaurants will be closing at 10pm
All team members in our restaurants will be wearing a face covering for their safety as well as yours
Please wear a face mask when moving around the restaurant and visiting the restrooms
We have a NHS QR code available for you to 'check-in' for test and trace
- We respectfully ask that you do not visit the restaurant if you are suffering from symptoms of COVID-19
- We ask that you remain mindful of social distancing guidelines when in our restaurant, particularly when arriving, leaving, and when visiting the toilets
- All employees are subject to a daily wellness check, which includes a temperature check. Anyone displaying symptoms or pre-symptoms of COVID-19 will be excluded from the workplace
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout our restaurant. This is for the use of both our guests and teams
- We have reviewed the layout of our restaurants to ensure sufficient space between tables and to allow for social distancing. Table numbers are currently set at a maximum of 6 guests.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, including tables, chairs and small equipment has been increased
- All food and beverage orders are only taken at the table and we have introduced disposable menus
- We are still accepting cash, however we do encourage contactless or card payment
- All team members have been re-trained in the correct hand washing method and frequency
- A COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed, in line with the government guidance, and will be reviewed regularly